Paperwork Required For LLP Registration

Paperwork Required For LLP Registration

Limited Liability Partnership is a new type of business and a really handy type of business. It's more advantageous for the small enterprise corporations and the start-up's to start out or carry out their business with the least risk and convenience. This is the form of enterprise which carries the benefit of Restricted Liability like a Firm as well as achieves the flexibleness of the overall Partnership. Moreover, the LLP incorporation procedure isn't open a new company complex process if everything is done accurately as per the given legislation and by offering the detailed paperwork to the RoC- Registrar of Companies.

Therefore one shall be aware and careful in regards to the paperwork required for Incorporation of a Company. Checklist of documents required are talked about and mentioned under:

For the registration of the LLP the Designated Partners needs the next documents:

Required paperwork for Incorporation:

Documents required will be bifurcated into two parts. Namely:

In respect of Designated Partners
In respect of Registered Office
In respect of Designated Companions
A person being Indian Nationwide or a Foreign Nationwide could be a designated companion or companion of a Restricted Legal responsibility Partnership. Documents required are listed below respectively:

The Indian Nationals:

The Indian Nationals would require these paperwork:

1. PAN Card: (Self-attested by Designated Associate or Partner)

The PAN card copy is a mandatory document for the Incorporation the place the Name written within the PAN card will probably be taken because the name for identity proof thus it is essential to maintain the PAN Card up-to-date (in case of change of name, or marriage) on the time of submitting the documents. In case there's any error in the PAN Card then the process will get stuck.

2. Voter's ID/ Passport/ Driver's License: (Self-attested by Designated Partner or Partner)

Any of the above mentioned proofs will be attached with the paperwork and these proofs ought to include the name and details similar to the name and particulars said in the PAN Card, in case they don't seem to be so then one ought to get them rectified earlier than submitting them to the RoC. The above talked about paperwork can be utilized as address proof of the Designated Partner's current address. The documents like Election Card, Ration card, Adhaar Card etc. can be supplied right here as proof.

3. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electrical energy or Gasoline Invoice: (Self-attested by Designated Associate or Accomplice)

The bills which are to be attached as resident proof and ought to be latest or recent which can be 2-three months old and never more than that in order to get accepted. It ought to comprise the name of the Designated Partner as acknowledged underneath the PAN Card.

4. Scanned copy of passport-sized photograph

The Foreign Nationals:

1. Passport:

The passport of the international national is mandatory for the Incorporation because it states the identification of the foreign national. The Passport stating the Name and Date of Start of the Designated Companion must be apostilled and notarised and should be in English Language. (Translated in case the same is in overseas language)

2. Address Proof:

The Designated Companion can connect any of the beneath talked about paperwork as an address proof:

Driving Licence
Residence Card
Bank Assertion
Government issued type of Identity containing Address
3. Residential Proof:
The Designated Companion can connect any of these documents which are Bank statement or any sorts of bills such as Electrical energy Payments, Telephone Bills, and Mobile Bills. (Appostilled and notarized doc)

In respect of Registered Office Address:

The registered office address proof as talked about under shall be submitted together with the form filed for Certificate of Incorporation within the name of the Restricted Legal responsibility Partnership:

The doc stating the total address of the property where LLP can be registered corresponding to Electrical energy Invoice/Property Tax Bill/ Telephone Invoice etc.
NOC, in case of Rented Property: The no objection certificate along with the legitimate Lease Settlement by the house owners of the Property.

Serviços oferecidos


Conheça os principais serviços oferecidos pelo Laboratório de Acessibilidade.

Saiba mais



 Segunda a Sexta,
das 8h às 22h
, no prédio anexo da Biblioteca Central Zila Mamede


Acervo acessível

Logo RIA Circulo site

Acervo de textos digitalizados, adaptados pelo Laboratório.

Saiba mais





Biblioteca Pe Jaime Diniz

 Setor de Musicografia Braille e Apoio à Inclusão - SEMBRAIN